Austin, Texas – November 23, 2011 – Pangea Software, a leading game developer for iOS announces an early start to their annual Black Friday sale. All of Pangea’s iOS games are just 99 cents starting today and ending Sunday:
• Monkey Bongo: Pangea’s latest physics based puzzle game where you solve puzzles by throwing bananas, blowing up TNT, and swinging on vines.
• Enigmo, Enigmo 2, and Enigmo Deluxe: Pangea’s line of best-selling, award winning, physics-based puzzle games where you divert streams of falling water droplets to get them into their containers.
• Cro-Mag Rally: A caveman racing game where you drive primitive vehicles around prehistoric racetracks. Game Center multiplayer support for both the iPhone and iPad.
• Nanosaur 2: Pilot of flying dinosaur thru time and do battle on futuristic planets. Also supports Game Center multiplayer with the Battle, Capture-the-Flag, and Race modes.
• Billy Frontier: A space spaghetti western epic which is actually several games in one. Compete in the duel, outrun a herd of stampeding Kanga-Cows, blast your way thru town in the Shootout levels, or do target practice in the shooting gallery.
• Bugdom 2: Pangea’s most popular action-adventure game where you explore the world as a grasshopper.
• Warheads: A modern take on the classic Missile Command style shooter game.
• Otto Matic: An incredible action-adventure game where you play a robot who’s mission is to save humans from being abducted by the evil Brain Aliens.
• Antimatter: A unique puzzle game involving antimatter and cosmic strings.
• Quarters: A fun 3D simulation of the world’s most famous drinking game!
All of these games can be found on the App Store at: http://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/pangea-software-inc/id281736538
About Pangea Software:
Founded in 1987 by Brian Greenstone, Pangea Software, Inc. is a versatile and progressive software developer that is independently owned and operated. Based in Austin, TX, the award-winning Pangea team is focused on creating original titles for the Apple iPhone and Mac platforms.