In times of bad economic times, you like to keep track of your credit card bills to avoid delay payments and high interest rates. Which app can help you do this on the idevice?
What I like about this app:
1. It allows me to create recurring bills. For example, I know my internet bill must be paid on the 24th of each month. I can create a recurring bill reminder in the app so that I don’t need to key the reminder every time.
2. It allows me to set password protection so that only I myself can see the bills.
3. It allows me to manage my bill collector information. These bill collectors will be the electricity companies, internet service providers and credit card companies and so on. I can key in their contact numbers and my billing account number. In the event of discrepancies in the bills, I can call them up to rectify the issue with the account number I have keyed in.
4. The app calculates the total bill amount of each month so I can set aside a certain amount of money for bill payment.
5. When I have an upcoming bill I have to pay, the icon of the app in my iphone will be updated to show the number of due unpaid bills I have to pay. There is a limitation of the iphone sdk that you cannot run background process so this updated icon functionality kind of makes up for this limitation.
6. It manages my bill and separates them as unpaid and paid bills.
What I dislike about this app:
There is nothing much I can complain about this app. You just have to try it to reap the benefits of this app. There is no lite version of this app but I am giving away some promo codes for this app. Submit a comment to tell me why you deserve this app on your idevice and you might just win this app!