Manchester 27th July 2009: Connect2Media invite you to find the hero within yourself with the first update for the critically acclaimed action-puzzler Go! Go! Rescue Squad. PLUS get a whole free section of the game with Go! Go! Rescue Squad! Lite on the App Store now for FREE!
Fans of classic puzzlers such as Lemmings and Lost Vikings will enjoy this superb title, while newcomers will discover a charming and incredibly addictive game bursting with character and slick touch controls. This first update has been closely developed with fan feedback in mind, remedying all known issues and revamping several key elements, such as the control method and smoothing off the often harsh difficulty spikes.
Additionally Connect2Media have added 3.0 features including the ability to create your own firefighting soundtrack from your iTunes collection.
Go! Go! Rescue Squad! Lite delivers the entire first section of the game to Iphone/iPod touch owners for free. In it they will be introduced to the concepts that make the game so special including firefighting, Darwin ‘chucking’, teamwork and even little bit of time rewinding.
Stephen Hey at Connect2Media said: “The update is our way of saying thank you to everyone who has bought Go! Go! Rescue Squad! and our response to all of your great feedback. We are constantly trying to hone our games to make them more enjoyable and with Go! Go! Rescue Squad! we have made a game, which had great reviews, even better.
Go! Go! Rescue Squad! Lite is a great introduction to the world of the Rescue Squad and gives you a great taster of the 64 levels in the full game.”
For a limited time Go! Go! Rescue Squad! is available for 99cents/59 pence on the App Store too – strikingly good value for a game that contains 64 levels of gameplay.
• 64 levels of fiendishly addictive gaming over six unique districts
• ‘Throw’ items with a flick of the iPhone/iPod touch, zoom into the action with a pinch and touch the Rescue Squad members to wake them up
• Huge variety of hazards to overcome including fire, flood, collapsing buildings, volatile chemicals and deadly security robots
• Cheat death by rewinding time
• Five different level types providing a wide variety of game play and difficulty from time sensitive panic rooms to more relaxed puzzle solving
• We have completely overhauled the control system to make for a more instantly enjoyable gaming experience
• We have worked hard on the levels so that, while being progressively tricky, the Rescue Squad is much easier on the Rookies
• 3.0 Feature: We thought you might like to add your own soundtrack to the incendiary action so we’ve provided access to your iTunes collection
• 3.0 Feature: Finally you can email your friends about Go! Go! Rescue Squad! from the game itself. This may not seem amazing to you but our firefighters love it!
Check out Go Go Rescue Squad Lite on iTunes now.
Check out Go Go Rescue Squad Full for $0.99 on iTunes now.
Connect2Media develops and publishes interactive entertainment across multiple platforms including mobile, web and interactive TV. Headquartered in Manchester, UK, the company distributes globally including EMEA, Latin America and Asia. Connect2Media publishes and distributes a number of major franchises including Guitar Hero®, World Poker Tour and Civilization as well as a range of original properties. Headquartered in Manchester, UK, with offices in offices in Paris, Munich, Madrid, Krakow, Tel Aviv, Sao Paulo and Bangkok, Connect2Media is firmly established as a global force in multi-platform publishing.