Chillingo will have the following titles reduced to just $.99 to celebrate the launch of Apple’s exciting new device across Europe!
*Sale runs Friday, March 25 – Sunday, March 27
- Master of Alchemy HD: $4.99 > $.99 http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/master-of-alchemy-hd/id373513573?mt=8
- Big Boss: $1.99 > $.99 http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/big-boss/id414197725?mt=8
- Helsing’s Fire HD: $2.99 > $.99 http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/helsings-fire-hd/id407201718?mt=8
- Pro Zombie Soccer AE: $1.99 > $.99 http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pro-zombie-soccer-apocalypse/id406127909?mt=8
- Infinity Field: $1.99 > $.99 http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/infinity-field/id391766089?mt=8
- Sword of Fargoal Legends: $2.99 > $.99 http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sword-of-fargoal-legends/id364354021?mt=8
Chillingo is a subsidiary of Electronic Arts and publishes innovative games and software for various platforms. Other hit iPhone®, iPod touch® and iPad™ titles include; Cut the Rope™, Angry Birds™, Helsing’s Fire, Predators™, Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs™, Minigore, iDracula, and Modern Conflict. For more information about Chillingo please visit http://www.chillingo.com. http://www.facebook.com/chillingoand http://www.twitter.com/chillingo
About Electronic Arts
Electronic Arts Inc. (EA), headquartered in Redwood City, California, is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. Founded in 1982, the Company develops, publishes, and distributes interactive software worldwide for video game systems, personal computers, wireless devices and the Internet. Electronic Arts markets its products under four brand names: EA SPORTS™, EA™, EA Mobile™ and POGO™. In fiscal 2010, EA posted GAAP net revenue of $3.7 billion and had 27 titles that sold more than one million units. EA’s homepage and online game site is www.ea.com. More information about EA’s products and full text of press releases can be found on the Internet at http://info.ea.com.
EA, EA SPORTS, EA Mobile and POGO are trademarks of Electronic Arts Inc. iPhone, iPod touch and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.