The critically acclaimed iBlast Moki with several awards and a metacritic of 94 (4th best iOS game ever source metacritic.com) is back. In this new adventure, you will discover a colorful world of paint and bombs, through more than 90 unique levels.
Everything was improved including:
– The graphics: We created 4 colourful worlds with a gorgeous vegetation taking advantage of antialiasing (on iPad 2) and OpenGL 2 ES. The game is also running at a solid 60 FPS compared to 30 FPS for the first one.
– The gameplay: On top of the regular bomb, 3 new paint bombs changing the physical properties of the ground are the core of the gameplay. As you discover the new worlds, new elements are introduced such as cactus, explosives, balloons, vehicles and much more.
– The editor: We built the entire game with the in-game editor, adding tons of new features to be able to create really advanced contraptions and iterate really quickly on the level design. The editor is a veritable physics sandbox where you can experiment with water, different physical materials, joints, bumpers and tons of other features. Only your imagination is really the limit to what you can build with it.
– The social aspect: On top of sharing your levels with the rest of the world. It is now possible to share your solutions with your friends and see the solutions of the best players.
– The 5 new musics: The music in the first iBlast Moki was a big component of its success and was even nominated for the best music at the IGF 2009. Ninomojo, our musician, created 5 new beautiful musics which will immerse you in the Moki’s world.