Exciting Adventure games coming to iOS, Mac, Android and PC, and there’s something here for everyone
San Francisco, California – October 6, 2011 – Leading casual games publisher G5 Entertainment today announced its highly anticipated October gaming line-up. The publisher has experienced tremendous growth in 2011. G5’s monthly revenue has grown 10 times between January 2010 to January 2011 and currently the publisher is garnishing over 4 million installs per month across iOS and Android platforms.
Upcoming games include:
Virtual City 2: Paradise Resort (Mac / PC) – Coming on October 6, 2011
After winning the hearts of millions of players, the best-selling city builder game, Virtual City, gets its long-awaited sequel! In Virtual City 2: Paradise Resort.
- 52 Challenging Levels in 4 Settings: Blustery Utah, Sunny Florida, Snowy Alaska, Steamy Nevada
- 29 Distinct Mission Scenarios
- 73 Types of Buildings
- 42 Types of Goods to Transport and Trade
- 12 Production Chains to Master
- 98 Special Achievements to Earn
- 45 Upgrades and Buildings to Unlock
Virtual City Playground (iPhone) – Coming on October 20, 2011
Following the successful launch of Virtual City Playground on the iPad, G5 Entertainment is bringing this unique strategy experience to every iPhone and iPod touch owner.
- Play sandbox mode for FREE! No predefined missions
- Over 85 new optional quests
- Over 90 new buildings, landmarks, and decorations, including Eiffel Tower, Statue of Liberty, Coliseum, Sydney Opera, and many more!
- 95 new achievements to earn
- Regular FREE updates that will bring more content!
- Game Center and Facebook integration
- Minimized games continue transporting goods – making you money, even while you sleep!
Jack of All Tribes (Free) (MAC) – Coming on October 13
Jack of All Tribes (Mac OS) will be released as a free app with option to unlock the full set of levels from within the game using in-app purchase. Help fellow tribesmen set up their homes and create thriving villages.
- 40 Mesmerizing levels
- 12 Types of buildings to construct
- 18 Artifacts to collect
- Fascinating storyline
- Original gameplay
- Game Center Support
- Support of multitasking with iOS 4.2
Stand O’ Food Full (Android) – A full, paid version arriving on October 13th, 2011
Stand O’ Food, after its initial launch as a free app (with full version unlock in-game) will be released on the Android Market as a full, paid version on October 13th, 2011. Feed a host of hungry patrons before they leave in a huff!
- 2 gameplay modes: Quest and Lunch Rush
- More than 100 levels
- 80+ sandwiches to create
- Close to 20 upgrades to purchase
Stand O’Food 3 (iOS) – Full version coming out on October 13
Stand O’Food 3 (iPhone and iPad), after its initial launch as a free app (with full version unlock in-game), will be released as a full, paid version on October 13, 2011. Ronnie the Chef extends the operations of Stand O’Food chain to Tinseltown, where he meets Nikki and Mr. Clarence, and disrupts revenge plans of evil Mr. Torg.
- 75 levels in 5 settings, 12 bonus levels
- Serve burgers, pies, and lasagnas in 25 cafes around the city
- Add French fries, ice cream, coffee, and soda!
- Master a total of 90 recipes with 18 special sauces
- Game Center Support
- iOS 4.2 multitasking support
More information about the company can be found at: www.g5e.se/corporate.
About G5 Entertainment AB
G5 Entertainment AB is a developer and publisher of high quality downloadable games for iPhone, iPad, Android, PC, Mac, and portable game consoles like Sony PSP and Nintendo DSi. G5 develops and publishes games that are family-friendly, easy to learn, and targeted at the widest audience of experienced and novice players. G5 owns a number of popular game franchises like Virtual City, Supermarket Mania, Stand O’Food, and Mahjong Artifacts, and invests in creating new games and bringing established franchises to new gaming platforms.