August 24th, Chillingo announced that its colourful, cartoon puzzle game Jelly Cannon Reloaded and deviously smart platformer and IGF China 2011 finalist, One Tap Hero are out now on the App Store. Created by Nickelodeon, Jelly Cannon Reloaded tasks you with reuniting Sun jellies in a bid to return sunshine to the world. The second release this week is One Tap Hero, using the simplest one-tap controls, you must get to the end of each puzzling stage and save the girl. A delightfully simple, fun-for-everyone, platform-puzzler.
Jelly Cannon Reloaded
From Nickelodeon comes this delightful puzzle adventure. Connect Sun jellies to complete challenging levels as you restore sunshine to the world.
• Five different worlds, each one packed with 15 unique levels
• Cute characters and challenging puzzles
• Hidden bonus levels, can you unlock them all?
• Introducing the Jelly magnet power for those hard-to-reach Jellies!
One Tap Hero
Simply tap the screen to perform actions in this deceptively complex platform puzzler.
• Save your girlfriend and beat the bad guys!
• Controls couldn’t be simpler, tap to… do pretty much everything!
• Explore four unique worlds, with hidden bonus levels!
• Relax with the soothing and melodic soundtrack
• Unlock loads of cool costumes
Developer: Coconut Island
Chillingo, a subsidiary of Electronic Arts, is a leading games publisher on iOS with numerous award-winning hits around the world including Angry Birds, Cut the Rope, Contre Jour, and Anomaly Warzone Earth. The company also publishes games for Android, Windows Phone 7, Steam, and other digital platforms. For more information about the company and its games, please visit www.chillingo.com.
About Coconut Island
Coconut Island Studio is an independent video game studio based in Shanghai, China and Stuttgart, Germany.
The co-founders Wesley Bao, Ye Feng and Wen Chen formed Coconut Island Studio in 2009. Our aim is to create innovative and casual games. Most of our members have worked for years at famous companies in game industry like Konami and Autodesk. And just recently we decided to use our professional experience to make games which we really like and want to play. At present we concentrate on producing iPhone games.