Vienna, 21st of October 2010, Root9 MediaLab releases Penguin X Run on iTunes App Store.
Move over, Lemmings. Here come the penguins!
How to Play:
You take control of the cute little fellows and make them solve riddles, lead them through labyrinths and help them avoid traps or landmines.
By using the motion sensors you will guide one, two .. or even crowds of penguins at once.
Once you solved all missions, attack the online high score by solving each map as fast as possible.
How does the game work?
- Tap on individual penguins to make them stop/walk.
– Use special buttons to stop/walk all at once.
– Tap on trapped penguins to set them free
– Double Tap on any map point to gather penguins
– Drag the map to explore and find your way
– Let penguins run over switches to open or close doors
– Use mines to blow up gates
– Pause or restart the mission at any point
- 25 unique islands
– Full resolution graphics on iPad and iPhone 4
– Global online high scores
Expect free updates with even more levels.
Enjoy great 3D-graphics, animations, sounds and music
Tap, if you care (for penguins)
Free downloads for your website are available at http://www.penguinXrun.com
Pricing and Availability:
It is an universal binary so it will work for both iPhone and iPad.